- All students should be given educational opportunities that maximize their learning potential.
- Family and community involvement are indispensable factors in increased student performance.
- A safe and supportive school environment is essential for learning.
- Continuous professional development is essential for teacher performance and student progress as a community of learners.
- The curriculum must include standards and challenges that require higher thinking skills.
- Education for all students should be dynamic, embracing technology and delivering success at all levels.
- Student success has its foundation in regular school attendance.
Please contact me at 864-596-8491 if I can be of any assistance.
I am so looking forward to working with you – the students, families and the staff at our school. It is my passion and privilege to provide the very services to our students so that each can reach his full leaning potential.
Mrs. Teshia Hair